Whether you are a landowner looking to maximize income of existing property or someone looking to supplement current income, American Fireworks has a business opportunity to fit your needs. We currently only have opportunities in Texas.
MAKE MONEY WITH FIREWORKS : MAKING MONEY FOR INDIVIDUALS
The huge demand for Big Thunder® brand fireworks during the 4th of July and New Years seasons provides individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit the opportunity to earn significant profit in a very short period of time.
If you possess organizational skills, a desire to succeed in a small business setting, are able to work extended hours during the 4th of July and New Years holiday seasons, are at least 18 years of age, and are able to pass a routine criminal and credit history background check, then we have a great opportunity for you to make good money over a relatively short period of time.
You work the location, American Fireworks provides EVERYTHING else necessary for a successful business including:
- Exceptional Fireworks Products - Big Thunder® and Black Cat®
- Attractive Outlets (Stands) - White or Yellow - 16', 24', 32', & 40'
- Liability Insurance
- Free Advertising - Television, Radio, Newspaper
- Free Sales Aides - posters, signs and price tags
- Professional Support Team
- 24 Hour Toll Free telephone hotline
- Outlet name recognition
- Established successful locations with plenty of parking
- Credit Card acceptance equipment
Individuals realize a substantial profit from their sales when products are sold at suggested retail. All fireworks are on consignment, so unsold items are returned to American Fireworks after the 4th of July and New Years day.
MAKE MONEY WITH FIREWORKS : PROPERTY OWNERS
(In most cases, property must be outside city limits, some by 5000 feet.)
Do you have property with highway or country road frontage which you would like receive lease income or sell? The property size needed varies depending on location and area with a typical size being 150 feet by 150 feet.
American Fireworks provides our landowners:
- Lease money paid in advance
- Stands designed to attract fireworks buyers
- $1 Million in Liability Insurance
- "Hold Harmless" clause in lease agreement
- Cattle proof fence, with gate, covering the entire leased area installed and removed at our expense, if needed
- Temporary electric service installed and removed at our expense
- State approved commercial driveway installed at our expense to remain the property of land owner
- Maintenance of leased property which include mowing at least two times per year and more where needed, clean-up of trash and debris after each selling season
- Option to restrict the discharge of fireworks on leased property
- Complimentary fireworks to and for the family of the landowner, if desired
- Professional account managers who work with property managers to ensure special needs and requests are met